Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ok, a couple of summer pictures..

I'm not sure if we can say it's summer yet.. Still snow in the mountains, some places even ice on the sea.

One of my pictures from this weekend.. A beautiful puffin during takeoff..

http://instagr.am/p/CQDoPywtIbX/
The cabin we stayed at:

IMG_2633.JPG

The boat we used and the two cabins in this bay.. The red cabin is privately owned while the other one is the cabin we stayed in.

This picture was taken near by the mine entrance to the old mine in Kapp Schoultz

IMG_2611.JPG

Attachments

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,004 Posts

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,626 Posts
That is ever so pretty>>>>Thanks for sharing>>>

·
Registered
136 Posts
nice topic and interesting views!

started motorcycle saison, brought the Diesel LR 109 SW back on the road, and soon will be on the lake again

have a nice summer you all!
Not summer yet but have a good one, be nice to see what's everyone up too in the off season, just to keep in touch! :)
Here's a picture of a moose locking through the canal in Sault Ste Marie . My friend was fishing when he saw the moose jump in the canal. The canal operator said it's not to uncommon for a bear, deer to come through. It was a first she ever saw do it. What they do once the animal is in the lock system is they empty the lock to give the animal time to rest. Than they fill it up again and lock it through, reports say the moose swam downriver to Sugar Island/Michigan and came ashore there. Interesting .

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wife and I have been doing a fair bit of riding on the bike's. I have also started mountain biking again.
Oh, while I'm mtn biking she enjoys floating around the pool :)

wife.jpg
bicycle.jpg
pool.jpg

41 - 60 of 71 Posts