Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yellow will be one of the colours offered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,638 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right on. I want purple also

·
Registered
529 Posts
If doo did spring orders like Polaris with personal customer color options, I bet they would get more people to spring check. Would they actually make more money ? Who knows , and that is was drives a profitable company. My 2019 summit x is pretty boring looking, it’s basically all black. I would of spent a extra 300-500 to customize the colors if that was a option. People will say just get a wrap, personally I want convenience in my life, I don’t want to pick out a wrap attempt to install it my self or hire someone to put it on. Plus I don’t like how wraps have the logo of the wrap company printed on them. Scs wraps aren’t bad, but I’d rather pay brp to sell me a sled with my customized colors.

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,212 Posts
Maybe not 2021 but I'm expecting with Taiga coming out (they may or not have the financial support of BRP) that Ski-Doo will test the waters with an EV sled soon. I find it telling that Doo was showing off EV prototypes at their show but an EV sled was conspicuously absent.

It will be Spring order only and very limited build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts