Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any luck getting a OEM shop manual for their 2021 900T?

If you happen to have one can you please post the p/n for it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
for anyone who may have looked at this thread............i have been trying to get a OEM shop manual for my 2021 900T-X.
I have never had an issue ordering and getting a shop manual from my dealer. It's been months now and I have been constantly communicating with both my dealer and BRP Customer Service............
finally got told that shop manuals are no longer available.:mad:
See the message below from BRP.
Not at all happy about this
rob

Date: June 13, 2021 at 10:52:12 EDT
To: robc
Subject: RE: BRP - 02311288 [ ref:_00D301Fh2R._5003x23z2hY:ref ]
Hello Rob,

Thanks for your reply,

I mention in my email that customers were ordering in the past, but even then, the shop manuals were always intended for dealer use.

At this moment, the manuals are no longer available, I am sorry you feel that way, but there is nothing we can do about it, since the manuals are no longer available.

Should you have any other questions or comments, do not hesitate to reach us by replying to this email or call us at T + 888.272.9222.

Once again, thank you for contacting BRP.
Christian
Customer Service Representative

·
Registered
2022 XRS 900R
1,285 Posts
That does suck for the people that like to have the manual, this now makes this site that much more important for the people that like to do their own maintenance/repairs.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That does suck for the people that like to have the manual, this now makes this site that much more important for the people that like to do their own maintenance/repairs.
yup it sucks.....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just get a 2020 shop manual. Nothing really changed right?
correct, not much changed but that's not what bugs me........when you buy OEM accessories a number of the installation instructions say "refer to shop manual".........that's pretty tough to do when they are no longer available. A good shop manual can be worth it's weight in gold, just for the information they have in them.
Why BRP has made the decision to no longer make shop manuals available is a poor decision in my opinion.
That's my 2 cents.
rob

·
Banshee Builder
7,814 Posts
it is stupid that you cannot get the manual. i agree 100% rob, they are jam packed with specific info about the machine you own. i guess they really dont want anyone to be able to service their machine and bring it into the dealer to get bent over. lame.

ps. rob i sent you a link with an alternative option to what you looking for

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is stupid that you cannot get the manual. i agree 100% rob, they are jam packed with specific info about the machine you own. i guess they really dont want anyone to be able to service their machine and bring it into the dealer to get bent over. lame.

ps. rob i sent you a link with an alternative option to what you looking for
thanks Mike:)

·
boost junkie
10,598 Posts
these are good
brpmanuals.com
brpmanual.jpg

·
Premium Member
27,902 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well Christian in Customer Care, after reading that your president is looking at expanding facilities in Mexico, get your act together and make the mauals available to those of use who want them in print or we may all have to move to Mexico where I am sure most of your customers are??? :mad:
I am not usually critical of BRP business decisions but maybe its time that the customer base pushes back so that when BRP looses focus on the customers we can help them refocus.:devilish:

·
boost junkie
10,598 Posts
brp does not want you working on your own sled

Reactions: RENX22 and skof

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I ordered shop manuals when I ordered my 2021 900t, it took two months to get after my sled came in, there is three different shop manuals for that sled.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I ordered shop manuals when I ordered my 2021 900t, it took two months to get after my sled came in, there is three different shop manuals for that sled.
can you please post photos of the manuals showing the p/n's?
I ordered manuals when i ordered my 2021 as well.............never got them.
I also ordered a 2022 900R.....my dealer knows I want the shop manual for it as well.
Thanks.
rob

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I also ordered a 2022 900R.....my dealer knows I want the shop manual for it as well.
Thanks.
rob
[/Q

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Thanks.
rob
Hi Rob, sorry I miss lead you, my books only go up to 2020. i did call my dealer, and waiting for and answer, but I think the answer will be the same as yours, and the other post. sorry again

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hopefully the manuals will be available online for customers not just BRP maintenance people
I think someone already stated BRP Is heading in this direction for example the accessory installation instructions available only online
Personally I enjoy the digital file because I can share it easily with friends or print just a section I need to
Also I always have an iPad loaded with all my info

I think this link has been posted before

Hey now

·
Super Moderator
3,627 Posts
Hopefully the manuals will be available online for customers not just BRP maintenance people
I think someone already stated BRP Is heading in this direction for example the accessory installation instructions available only online
Personally I enjoy the digital file because I can share it easily with friends or print just a section I need to
Also I always have an iPad loaded with all my info

I think this link has been posted before

Hey now
Anyone have any luck getting a OEM shop manual for their 2021 900T?

If you happen to have one can you please post the p/n for it?

Thanks.
This is 2020, nothing for 2021 and 2022.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts