1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
That would be cool option.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sooo, this was just posted. Think this is a hint to doo finally offering custom colors to pick from on spring orders?!? Hmmmmm..... ‍♂
I'm guessing this means they will have at least one model that covers every color combination posted, not necessarily that you will be able to get every color in every model. For example, I'm betting color "L" will only be in MXZ.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm guessing many, not all will be available to each product line. I am also guessing that the complaint thread for 2021 will be full of complaints about the color options, the guage, windshields, handlebar pad, and the fact that the turbo mach Z only has 205HP but cant be spun up to 300HP like the all amazing yamacat :D

Reactions: tmacneil

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I think 2021 is going to be the ultimate snow check season glad I sold my 18 bcx first of December ????got 16k sitting just waiting for next weeks order

·
Registered
161 Posts
There is a picture on ski doos Facebook of a freeride but I see no manta green, looks like just dark blue and white? Hard to see, description in foreign language..

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Iv allways been a big fan of black an yellow but this color list they have offers some very awesome combinations .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts