Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo, anyone seen a 2020 mxz xrs iron dog model or have pics/info of one? I didnt realize they had a ID sled for 2020 til i just saw it listed in the parts diagrams. Its listed as 600r only, no 850 ID this year..

·
Registered
540 Posts
721fe0bad6eaec5ebb8dea847516ffbc.jpg

Here is a 19 on left and a 20 on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,212 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Bedlam Bikes

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Was that photo taken just north of Dollar Bay, Ml??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sooo?!? I still havnt found any actual info on a real 2020 iron dog sled. But it is still listed in doo’s parts diagrams. Could this be the mid season release on wed??

·
Registered
790 Posts
The 2020 MZX 600 RS 'Iron Dog' sled is model # MYLA and it is a 600 RS from the race dept. (only available through the race dept.) We set up two last fall for a sponsored rider of ours. The 2020 MXZ 600RS model MZLG is the model anyone can order. We had lots of those go out this season. (spring checked units)

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The 2020 MZX 600 RS 'Iron Dog' sled is model # MYLA and it is a 600 RS from the race dept. (only available through the race dept.) We set up two last fall for a sponsored rider of ours. The 2020 MXZ 600RS model MZLG is the model anyone can order. We had lots of those go out this season. (spring checked units)
I thought you had to be a sponsored rider to get a 600rs thru the race department? And if the iron dog is only available thru the race department, how come it has the normal xrs front end. Spindles aarms etc?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
It's a base XRS for the most part, doesn't really matter though as auxiliary fuel tanks and way more lighting, wind protection and other tricks are added to get them ready for the Iron Dog, the race starts this week and team Doo as had a bit of hard luck the last couple years, they are always fast though hoping for good results this year!

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a base XRS for the most part, doesn't really matter though as auxiliary fuel tanks and way more lighting, wind protection and other tricks are added to get them ready for the Iron Dog, the race starts this week and team Doo as had a bit of hard luck the last couple years, they are always fast though hoping for good results this year!
I am quite familiar with the actual race. I have friends that have raced it and know guys running it this year. I dont know any of them that have used a iron dog model sled in the actual race. Not sure about this year tho as i moved and havnt been around any ID race sleds this year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts