Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on the new sled Ckng clutch alignment so have the hood & side panels off. Went to start it so I could see how things were lining up and nothing totally dead. So ckd the battery 14.85 volts so that’s not it ckd the fuse block all looked good, last ditch plugged the speedo in figuring maybe not completing a circuit still dead. Will be calling the dealer tomorrow but thought maybe someone on here has had the same issue and knows of a reset button or something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
on the back side of the fuse block lightly tug on the wires to see if any are loose. i had one sled during pdi have a broken tab on the fuse block.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,326 Posts
You must have the main harness unplugged .With the hood off the map sensor is unplugged also .

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found it I think its the main harness as you don’t need to unplug to take the hood off but I did. Traced all the connectors seeing where they plugged in and this one stood out as ther was nothing in the hood this harness plugged into. Thanks for the quick responses to the question got to love this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts