Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone buys it, please keep us updated and write a review/impression....

I´ve heard some dealers are ordering 2-3 sleds, 1 for demo and some for sale....

Is it the black one, if you go to pdf at ski-doo it says 2020..?

must be it... strange it has the pilot´s, would be better with the new x skis....

regular gauge or the new one?

·
Registered
193 Posts
If someone buys it, please keep us updated and write a review/impression....

I´ve heard some dealers are ordering 2-3 sleds, 1 for demo and some for sale....

Is it the black one, if you go to pdf at ski-doo it says 2020..?
must be it... strange it has the pilot´s, would be better with the new x skis....

regular gauge or the new one?
Wow, I didn't catch that. It is using Pilot 5.7 on this early release model. That's nuts!

·
Administrator
8,822 Posts
Money went to Elk River MN . ERX Park.. BRP is trying to sell more sleds there. BUT STANDBY Maybe something in the works.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Money went to Elk River MN . ERX Park.. BRP is trying to sell more sleds there. BUT STANDBY Maybe something in the works.
I went to this last year. What a **** show!!! 50 degrees, howling wind, riding on man made snow....like riding on mashed potatoes. Then, because its a pro cross track everybody out there thought they were Team Ski Doo pro cross drivers. No renegades, one MXZ with a 600. The rest were mountain sleds. It's Elk River.....MINNESOTA! I'll pass....

·
Registered
426 Posts
Any pricing news ?
MSRP $15,600
Normally I would get a spring order XRS Gade for $13, 600 / $13,800 area

Anymore than that why not wait .

Wait for 300 mile Demo....high 12's ?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Sucks that it doesn't come with the new skis. Jamie and others will put it through the paces I'm sure, and can't wait to hear what he thinks of it. But without the new skis on there, will it truly perform and handle like they claim it will. Doo is boasting a 3 part package to overall performance, r motion X out back, ras X up front and New pilot X skis out front. As most know, skis can make a big difference. I think DOO dropped the ball here, this recently shipped demo sled should have it all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts