Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 19 Renegade. Stepping off my 13 Renegade. I loved that xp. Anyone on here that can tell me I’ll love the 19 as much???

·
Registered
73 Posts
I went from a '13 Renegade Adrenaline 800 to the XRS 850 Renegade and absolutely love it. My 13 was great. Matter of fact, it's still running perfectly with 148 psi each cylinder after 9k miles. But the G4 is so comfortable and the clutch is awesome! You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also was riding a 2013 Renegade 800 Adrenaline and traded it 2 years ago on a 2018 Renegade 850 Adrenaline. As good as my 800 was, and it was flawless, the 850 is a notch up on all fronts, most notably the mid range pull. It is just so much stronger there, and the performance is always right there whereas my 800 was more sensitive to the power valves opening. You will love this sled, but give yourself time to get used to it. You need to be a more active rider to get it to handle, it's not as planted as the XP chassis was, and to me this is much better ride experience. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
We rode the 2019 renegade at West Yellowstone this year after my 2006 renegade blew up. Went straight home and ordered two new 2020 renegades. You're going to love the G4 chassis.

·
Registered
2018 MXZX 850 / 2011 MXZX 800 etec
1,527 Posts
I like my XP but the G4 ergos are just right. The motocross style seat is comfortable and it's easy to grip with your knees.
I upgraded my skis even though the pilots with suspension adjustments worked very good.
I'm very comfortable on the G4 chassis it just fits right works for me.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
The word "addictive" is spot on! You'll find yourself smiling inside your helmet for sure. Love my 19 Gade 850 XRS...Enjoy

Reactions: bdlenhart
1 - 10 of 10 Posts