Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Is it like rumors said that Team Industries was part of the development of the P-drive and is making them for BRP?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
It's nice to see sled technology getting out of the stone age. Can't wait to see what they have in store for suspension/shocks the next couple years.

·
Registered
245 Posts
now less guys can complain about the added weight of electric start. No starter gear on the primary. Very interesting.
Yup, also wonder how it will react in cold weather for starting, the 800r is a beast to start when its below -30 C....This setup may crank the engine over easier, and make starting in cold temps less of a PITA

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,318 Posts
one think to note ,might not be with the summit but ,most flat land dealers are only getting limited numbers of 850s .it goes by what they ordered this year and part of what they got last year .my dealer sold 280 this year and can only get 30 850 sleds .this includes snow ck.and floor model sleds .just a heads up for those thinking of a new 850 . :wink_old:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Will this clutch be able to be put onto existing engines?
wondering the same for my 800etec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
So no electric start for the 850? Strange. There has to be plans to you that clutch in electric start application at some point

·
Sponsors
3,964 Posts
Obviously needs to watch the video multiple times :)

·
Premium Member
27,912 Posts
So no electric start for the 850? Strange. There has to be plans to you that clutch in electric start application at some point

Are you serious guy?? Man the people on this forum just get worse all the time.
Good question mxzwild. The electric starter was moved to the MAG side, likely to drive the magneto flywheel.

Grr, why on earth would you defame another DooTalk member, especially since he only asked a good question??? It didn't work on the MachZ forum and it will certainly not work any better on the XM Mountain forum. If this is Grr changing the game, it is not a pleasant one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts