Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

2017 Renegade Adrenaline or Grand Touring LE

784 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  thesnow 
#1 ·
I enjoy my Grand Touring because its a two seater i know the passenger is comfortable..Yet I'm debating if the Renegade Adrenaline with the Linq 1+1 would be as confortable as the GT ..They both seem to have the same length in track and suspension?
Any input is appreciated

#3 ·
The short answer is no, but they are real close. The adjustable backrest and hand grip position are nice features on the Grand Touring.

They are very similar sleds with different windscreen, mirrors, suspension, track depth and I think gauge package. I found the deeper track depth on the Renegade to be a distinct difference between the two. When riding solo it makes a big difference.

My choice would be the Grand Touring with a deeper track depth.

#5 ·
I have both. I've ridden solo on both and two up on the GT. The GT is more comfortable for passenger, they feel much more secure than the 1+1 add on seat and they get better back rest, hand guards, foot rests and warmers. Solo, I prefer the gade even with the passenger seat removed but there is little difference. One noticeable one is the windshield height. On smooth trails, it's great but on bumpy trails, the top edge jumps around in the center of my vision which makes me ride more forward. I'm 5'6" and I may change it with a slight smaller one.

#6 ·
Windshield...I noticed this with both of my GT's one has a sport windshield and the other GT has a taller standard windshield and it does obstruct my view... I do prefer the GT with the sport windshield , my son and wife also always use that GT.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.