Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bergstrom skegs triple points! Awesome wear bars. Very helpful to for your selection.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
Everlaster on both the middle and outside.

Reactions: bar549

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm with Icutmeti. Shaper bars. Those other choices may be aggressive but have a lot of weight anchoring the ski to the ground to be bouncing back and forth for the shock and spring to dampen. I use the shaper bar with 9" 90 degree to last all winter. 60 degree is more steep but they wear down faster. Make sure you run studs out back to match up with the added traction up front.

I vote for Shapers

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used 7.5" shapers all last season with stock bars on the outside. I have 144 studs on a 137 track. I'm aggressive coming from a motocross background. I had no complaints.

I may go with a 9" shaper this season.

·
Registered
2018 850MXZX, 2020 600R TNT, 2011 600 GSX
560 Posts
Shaper is what we run on all are sled. Moving the stock bar to the out side . As you will see lots of us on doo talk run this bar.

·
Registered
2018 MXZX 850 / 2011 MXZX 800 etec
1,527 Posts
Shaper bars for sure and if you want the sled to turn with any amount of handlebar input get C&A skis.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
do not run duallys if you are aggressive, they are great in good hardpack but if you get in soft sticky snow they will fill up and wont turn at all.shapers will outlast anything out there and they will turn in any condition

·
Registered
843 Posts
Stock skis are meant to play nice an all conditions.
You really need and ski with a deeper keel for aggressive riding.
Just don't be aggressive through the blind corners when someone is coming the other way.

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,776 Posts
New shapers down middle, old shapers on outside. Ski shimmed.

"If you aint runnin shapers you aint running hard"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts