Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if this is true, just saw a picture of a 2017 machz 1000r pro do type. I was trying to load picture here but won't let me. Man if this is in the 2017 line up I'm in. Mean looking sled. If anyone has a picture of it post it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
post-207561-0-82227500-1455768770.jpeg

If this is what you are refering to sorry to burst your bubble. Its a photoshop done a few days ago by a fellow dootalk member.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
To the OP. Don't listen to anyone that says this sled is not real. They are simply trying to keep this one all to themselves.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
As much as I would love to see a triple E-TEC or the mighty Mach z make a come back. I wouldn't hold my breath on either one happening.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

If this is what you are refering to sorry to burst your bubble. Its a photoshop done a few days ago by a fellow dootalk member.
Yeah that's the picture, man that's too bad. Thought there was hope yet to see these old names come back. Hopefully someday BRP designers, will come out with formula3 version and mach1 and z version all dressed up in there colours. If that ever happened, they probably wouldn't be able to keep up with all the orders.

·
Registered
211 Posts
New sleds are nice rides but they are fugly as sin.. They look like a cricket.. I appsulotly hate following in their ruts too.. My sled barely puts any ski ruts in the trail. The new ones sink down 2-3 inches, its no wonder they have to have a 1.75-2.00 inch track and 42 in long studs to keep them from fish tailing.. O BUT THEY CORNER GOOD THEY SAY eshh I said if I put all the weight on the ski and have 2 40 inch carbides like they do I could to. lol..

·
Registered
592 Posts
The new sleds have "A Look" that takes time to adjust to. They have impressive suspension and are very efficient as well as powerful but they lack the sex appeal of the triple. Now, if I were 22 years old I suppose that I would probably look at the old triples and wonder what the fascination is all about. All the people that the young folks idolize are riding new sleds, climbing mountains and jumping impossible gaps. These old sleds just go fast and sound cool but they can't do what the younger crowd want to do. That's ok, different strokes eh.

·
Registered
669 Posts
And if you took 1 from each mfg, painted them all the same color, and stood back about 30 yds, you wouldn't know one from the other. Just like all the new cars on the road. No Personality.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Just add the mach z stickers and its not too far off the photoshop above. In fact, I like the the smaller scoop rather than the wide mouth spyder look.

cq5dam.web.1322.1322.jpeg

Reactions: 406z28

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think they are over priced cookie cutters.. Given we are not guaranteed snow enough to spend 10 grand on a sled that doesn't last or as fast or anymore reliable than a sled that was new 15 to 20 years ago I wont buy one ever.. I will stick my money in my old one and buy a new 4x4 4 wheeler. I am guaranteed dirt and mud every year and even can drive on the snow lol..

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I think they are over priced cookie cutters.. Given we are not guaranteed snow enough to spend 10 grand on a sled that doesn't last or as fast or anymore reliable than a sled that was new 15 to 20 years ago I wont buy one ever.. I will stick my money in my old one and buy a new 4x4 4 wheeler. I am guaranteed dirt and mud every year and even can drive on the snow lol..
While I completely understand where you are coming from there is no way I could put 150 completely enjoyable miles on in a day if I went back to any of my pre-Rev sleds no matter how much money I spent on them. If I still had my trusty old 98 ZR sitting in the trailer could I ride it for a day? Of course I could. Would it be even in the same universe as that same ride on my new Blizzard? Not even close, no comparison can be made whatsoever.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If they came out with a new triple e-tec machz I would like to own one. It would be like having an old and new Dodge Challenger R/T sitting in the drive way.

·
Registered
832 Posts

should send it to BRP looks awesome !!

1000 triple !!??

Nice job !!!!!!

Reactions: FastD00

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Id love to see the mach z make a comeback.the mach z is the most wanted sled we want ski doo to bring back.it will cost a pretty penny but it will be worth every cent.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts