Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my sled has been starting to act up a few weekends ago. It would infrequently cut power at wot, id let off and it would be fine. It also doesnt run crisp at 1/4 throttle it feels lean or something. it will randomly sputter until i hit 3/4 or more throttle. So today on the trail it cut engine power and the dash began to flicker. It showed check engine light and shut off. I tried to start it but nothing. 15 min later i tried it again and it started up and is running fine again... theories??
Possibly Stator on its way?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
So my sled has been starting to act up a few weekends ago. It would infrequently cut power at wot, id let off and it would be fine. It also doesnt run crisp at 1/4 throttle it feels lean or something. it will randomly sputter until i hit 3/4 or more throttle. So today on the trail it cut engine power and the dash began to flicker. It showed check engine light and shut off. I tried to start it but nothing. 15 min later i tried it again and it started up and is running fine again... theories??
Possibly Stator on its way?
Could be stator, fuel pump, injectors, coils etc etc.

What's the code? If it's an x package then get the code from the gauge cluster. If not go to dealer, it's cheap to plug it in. You will get your answer pretty quick instead of guessing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The machine shutdown before any code was displayed. I only caught the letters "check en..." before it shut down. No codes once it fired back up

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could be stator, fuel pump, injectors, coils etc etc.
What's the code? If it's an x package then get the code from the gauge cluster. If not go to dealer, it's cheap to plug it in. You will get your answer pretty quick instead of guessing.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Is there a specific menu on the display to check stored engine codes? I have the premium gauge cluster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts