Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since yesterday was most likely the last ride for season, I thought I would list the year end stats for the Enduro 900 ACE.

Purchased on 2/5/16

893 Miles

18 MPG average

29 MPH average

103 MPH Top speed (on speedometer)

1 issue: Reverse Failure: only a Fuse.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought the same sled. Picked it up on 2/26. Put 350 miles on this last week. Man what a fantastic sled! Fast and quiet. We snuck up on a few elk and plenty of deer.

Looking forward to next season.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Best sled I've ever owned!
X2!

I put 1950 on my Enduro 900.... not the 3000 I was hoping for but I can say that I am extremely pleased with the choice (and no longer disappointed Doo dropped the GSX).

I was seeing 20+ MPG after break-in so I am very happy with the fuel economy. I think this sled is the most adjustable sled in the market. Between the Pilot TS skis and the AirRide suspension, it is amazing how quickly and easily you change both ride and handling.

My wife rode it a few times and thought it rode and handled better than her 2012 MXZ X 600 (even though this sled is 80 - 90lbs heavier than her X. I have a 2017 ordered for her now and she is happy it now comes with a heated seat stock.

I can't wait for next season and here's to a better winter in 2016 - 17... it can't be much worse than this year!

·
Registered
517 Posts
X2!

I put 1950 on my Enduro 900.... not the 3000 I was hoping for but I can say that I am extremely pleased with the choice (and no longer disappointed Doo dropped the GSX).

I was seeing 20+ MPG after break-in so I am very happy with the fuel economy. I think this sled is the most adjustable sleep ed in the market. Between the Pilot TS skis and the AirRide suspension, it is amazing how quickly and easily you change both ride and handling.

My wife rode it a few times and thought it rode and handled better than her 2012 MXZ X 600 (even though this sled is 80 - 90lbs heavier than her X. I have a 2017 ordered for her now and she is happy it now comes with a heated seat stock.

I can't wait for next season and here's to a better winter in 2016 - 17... it can't be much worse than this year!
X2, 3750 miles also don't miss the GSX, best sled I've ever owned looking forward to next year. I was hoping for a few more rides but the warm weather seams to be here to stay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No pictures yet but I added a red bash plate, ice scratchers and block heater to my new Black Enduro.

Ice scratchers proved there worth after going down a few icy roads. Buddy behind me did not smell the scortching hyfax.

After the 2 previous winters the block heater could come in handy.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I am jealous, mine doesn't see much over 80 mph, I am totally happy with it but it would not go 100 downhill with a good tail wind. 2014 900 gade with 8800 miles on it. Do the enduros have electronic reverse? I eeked out a little over 3000 miles for this season and loved everyone of them!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sprocket:

Yes, the Enduro have electric reverse. If it stops working replace the 20 amp fuse with a 30 amp, have not had any problems since.

Rev, M&S:

I love the TS ski's. I keep mine down to about the 3rd line most of the time and do not get any darting. I find myself adjusting them 1 or 2 times a day. When I was keeping them all the way up I noticed that my ski's were getting very gouged up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts