Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally was able to try my sled with the new parts installed. We've had no snow so it's been tough.
My sleds a 2016 800 X model.
Ice attak track
Kory reeds new 2016 specific clutch kit
D&d big mouth y
D&d pipe mod

I installed all three mods at the same time so I can't say which mod did what but what I'll tell you is I instantly felt the difference. Sled is so snappy now, and anytime I put to the bar I had permagrin, lol'ing in my helmet all day.
Sled slammed to 8100 rpm instantly, back shift was mint, and it pulled HARD to 100mph.
I saw a top speed of 103 on the trail, and I hit 113 on the lake without holding it down to long.
Raced 3 different newer cat 800's on the lake. Keep in mind I am not studded they were. Not sure if there mods but they had d&d and vforce stickers on there hoods... They took a sled on me out of the hole but I caught them by 50mph, went by and put 6-7 lengths on them by 100mph.

Very very happy with this kit and highly recommend.

Thanks again kory and dale at d&d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
577 Posts
Awesome news .D&D are always working on making new product more power . We're hopping to get the new 850 Etec early so we can get started on some new mods for this new power pant .

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have the Bondi airbox and it forsure give more punch. Question are is it be worth going the Big mouth y and pipe mod to increase airflow on the exhaust side aswell when I already have the Bondi which increase airflow. The cost are quite high for these mods. Have you seen dyno on bondi toghter Big mouth y + pipe mod or have personal experiance?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'll bet you got more bang for your buck from Reed's Racing clutch kit. Maybe 2hp from the y-pipe and pipe mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts