Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having ridden Cats until this year, I have to say buying this sled was the best decision I have ever made. I only made three trips to Michigan and put on 1100 miles in what was a short season. This sled is the best ride I've ever experienced. The torque of the 1200 is what this sled is all about. Corner to corner acceleration is just what I was looking for. Gas mileage was 15-17 mpg. Noticed the rpm was falling off after my last ride, but I have a new Dalton primary spring to install for next year as it has been noted in this forum the OEM spring starts to give up after a thousand miles. Looking forward to next year and a lot more smiles per mile.

·
Banned
7,722 Posts
I know other manufactureres build good stuff but there is no doubt Doo has the best ride in the industry. They also just feel like high quality compared to the others. I know there is a lot of excitement with the new turbo Cat and Yamaha but I don't know if I could spend all that money for a inferior feeling product. I think the 1200 is an exceptional trail sled and the 2016 is the best one yet. I'm also looking forward to next season to really enjoy this sled because this year was a huge disappointment weather wise.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great to here.... cause I have 1.8 miles on my 2016 1200 Blizzard. Always next year.... but the torque when I grass dragged it was impressive!

·
Ride it like ya stole it
3,759 Posts
I also love the 1200X 129"

I put on the Talon 1.77 lugg track an it hooks up... I just got to find out the best dalton spring setup for trail to get the most out of it...

I only got 300 or so miles.. but going for a 3 day run next weekend..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts