Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not gonna waste my time knocking the color options (or lack of) on the 2015 XRS, just want an option for a black XRS......maybe if enough ppl want it they might build it. Anyone else? Not bashing just an idea.....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Legit question..... how hard could it be to put out another option for panels? If Doo was smart,.. theyd know they would sell alot more od these if they had another color choice.... id even like a choice where all the red would be changeable with xps blue.... the 07 xrs

Reactions: 72bu and gen1xrs

·
Registered
147 Posts
Agreed. I would trade a kidney for a blacked out Renegade XRS, love the 1.5" x 15" track option......don't care for the transparent handgaurds though....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Black XRS, 800 Etech with a 4 year NO-FADE guaranty, my checkbook is ready. The stupid clear handguards I can change. Let's make this post a petition.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree that there should be more than one or two color options.. worst case scenario, you could get a wrap

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Really should be brought up in some formal way...... the xrs is the sled to have if your a trail/moderate off trail rider.... we will buy in packs if doesnt look like a practical joke

·
Registered
815 Posts
I don't understand why skidoo doesn't make their top dog sled the good old yellow/blue XPS colors of the past. Maybe I am going back to my youth days of owning Suzuki RM80 and RM125 dirt bikes....but I JUST LOVE the yellow/blue color scheme. Why in the hell would ski-doo offer that for the last time 7 years ago in 2007???

My opinion...to each their own I guess...

·
Registered
43 Posts
The XRS being the range topping MXZ/Renegade it should have at least one other colour option. And while they are at it make electric start optional not standard on both engines not just the 800.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Agree 100%, black should be a choice. Why does every other sled have more than 1 color option? Bye the way, it seems the only wrap for the XRS that will work is just as obnoxious( http://www.scsunlimited.com/snow/ski-doo/rev-xs/locator-1.html ). I want this sled bad but can't bring myself to order a Ronald McDonald sled! I have been riding skidoo's (and others) since 1971 and can't remember a color combo this repulsive, maybe I'm an old fart . . . . but this old fart was ready to pony up 14 Large . . . . . . .

ARE YOU LISTENING BRP!!!!!

Reactions: newfie800ho

·
Registered
236 Posts
Where do I sign?!

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is a great idea...... I know of 4 guys that are looking to buy this year. 2 are Polaris..... all four are now looking at Polaris because XRS line is to loud for them. I like it but I bought last year.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seriously the new XRS Renegade is probably THE BEST SLED Ski-doo has EVER built as far as an all-around trail sled goes and they go and put those colors on it.....I just can't help but wonder how many more people would order one if they offered it in black.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just to get an idea of what it would look like, can somebody photoshop the yellow on the XRS to black? Just curious how the black and orange would look.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I was hoping there would be an all black option also ,but as of now there isn't. I really don't care , I would of ordered one if was pink with purple polka dots that's how awesome I think that sled is . I have been waiting for this sled for years and would never let something as trivial as the color stop me from getting it ... I can't wait til next winter already

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
I am undecided yet. Got to sell mine first. But i would be into the all black.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think it's completely B.S. If I get the xrs im gonna get a red Ronald McDonald wig and glue it to my helmet. thx BRP for making me look like an idiot. LOL....

·
Registered
26 Posts
This past weekend, I was at a vintage snowmobile show and was admiring a stunning 1975 TNT RV in black with orange. I agree with the photo shop idea to see how this machine would look with the black/orange combination. I also agree with having 2 color options with the XRS (MXZ and Renegade).

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Seriously the new XRS Renegade is probably THE BEST SLED Ski-doo has EVER built as far as an all-around trail sled goes and they go and put those colors on it.....I just can't help but wonder how many more people would order one if they offered it in black.
Can't answer that question, but it would be at least one more.

Let us know your listening and throw us a bone BRP.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts