Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out on first ride last weekend noticed at times my sled would bog at wot I'd let off and hit wot again and it clears up but it was doing it quite a bit and getting annoying. I didn't drain all the fuel from storage out like I normally do I drained about 1/2 a tank then topped up with fresh gas I burnt a tank in like 100kms too lol seems a bit much? Added my small tunnel jerry can to it and seemed fine after that? But only drove it a short while too now I am back home where it was +7 all weekend and hardly enough snow to really test if that was the problem! i might pull the rave valves when I get to the shop Thursday any other thoughts? I don't really remember it doing this last season mods are gbb mountain can, DJ dual elevation clutch kit set for 0-3000 on clicker 2 since not a lot of snow and was in 500 ft elevation also noticed the clutch was hot but belt not slipping no signs of slippage anyways? I was watching the Rams too was usually happening around 7500-7800 and I wasn't over revving and hitting the limiter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts