2015 Skidoo Renegade Xrs 800 Etec

This Sled is Perfect!

3 yrs Skidoo Factory warranty.

Adjustable suspension package

1400 miles

1.5" Ripsaw Track

Bonus I'm including at no cost:

$700 Brand New 1.6 " Ice Cobra Track *Still in the box

$400 New Custom built seat by skidoo ( X-Package seat w more cushion. This is a Second seat *Not installed... still in the box

$134 Skidoo Smoked Medium Windshield to block the cold because I'm old. *Still in the box

$299 Brand New LED Head Lights *Still in the box

$114 Brand New LED Hand guard Lights.

64$ Skidoo Clear Handguards.

$150 Skidoo branded Snowmobile Cover I'm buying a house and would like to free up some money initially.

Everything included for $12,000 OBO

If you're interested I'm also selling an R&R enclosed Snowmobile trailer. Drive on Drive off. $1500 but only w the sled.

Snowmobile 1 copy.jpg

Snowmobile 2 copy.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Good deal with all the extras in there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.

I hate to get rid of it. I've been looking for a lake house for quite some time and I'm putting an offer in on one that was quite a bit higher than I initially planned. I'm sure that I'll be buying the same sled again right before first snowfall. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you the original owner? Thanks
I'm not. I purchased the sled 3 weeks ago and paid for it in full. Its only had one owner/ rider prior to me. I didn't get a chance to ride it. I purchased all of the aftermarket accessories just last week. The sled is perfect.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello ther , my name is dale and im very interested in your snowmobile..Please contact me via call or text at 484-602-7492..thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts