Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

One thing I am realizing is, that while snowmobiling in my home state, more often then not I am in loose powder on the Forestry Roads, and most times Very Deep ... Not a bad thing , but I am thinking I may have to change my setup some... This year I went with a Wider Ski, opting for 7 inch Skydog Powerhounds, , MBRP CAN, Cudney 900 Ace Clutch System, along with Lithium battery for significant weight reduction , increase pull, and better flotation, but thinking a New Track would help even more, wonder if anyone has done it , and if so , what Track did you go with?

Thanks

Charlie

·
Registered
91 Posts
Greetings!

One thing I am realizing is, that while snowmobiling in my home state, more often then not I am in loose powder on the Forestry Roads, and most times Very Deep ... Not a bad thing , but I am thinking I may have to change my setup some... This year I went with a Wider Ski, opting for 7 inch Skydog Powerhounds, , MBRP CAN, Cudney 900 Ace Clutch System, along with Lithium battery for significant weight reduction , increase pull, and better flotation, but thinking a New Track would help even more, wonder if anyone has done it , and if so , what Track did you go with?

Thanks

Charlie
What lithium battery did you go with? For my own personal needs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts