Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum having come off a Yamaha nytro to this sled and what a nice change... It has 1603 miles on it with a MBRP slip on and believe it or not it's pretty fast, it only loses when rolling about 50mph to top speed against the 800 2 strokes.. If it's from a dead stop its neck and neck.! How do I cute the midrange loss?

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Well what exactly does your sled have? Just a slip on muffler? No header? Ecu tune? Rb3? Pb80? Whats in the secondary?
If its just a slip on with a edrive clutch you need alot of things to run with a etec, no quick cure for that one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bone stock except the slip on.. It can run with an etec now, my buddies who have 800 etecs cannot believe how fast it is. On a long lake run they will go by but from a dead stop its neck and neck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going with the MBRP header , cudney re-flash and pb80 with secondary kit... That should put me out infront by a few lengths..

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I'm going with the MBRP header , cudney re-flash and pb80 with secondary kit... That should put me out infront by a few lengths..
Your spot on there. Lots of reading on here to help you get it tuned up. Stock with just a slip on theres not much you can do. Im a beleiever in the gates carbon belts, they seem to be a little softer and pull harder than any doo belt ive used, some will agree there and some will disagree

1 - 6 of 6 Posts