1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Item: 2015 FreeRide 146"
Category: Sled
Year: 2015
Price: $10,000

For sale is a 2015 Skidoo FreeRide. 800cE-Tec. Awesome Awesome sled. 146" T motion suspension w/ 2.5" 16" wide flexs edge track. No problems and no accidents. Have sea level and elevation parts. Some Extras include : Skidoo prefilter kit, quick clickers to easily adjust clutch cams, Mountain Addiction 2 gal gas caddy, Skins tunnel bag, Speed worx/ Rox front bumper, SkiDoo LED headlight, Green accnt. LED lights under running boards, Rox hand guards, Swapped seat out to a 15' "X" pkg. seat. (Bigger, way softer seat w/ better storage and plus I'd have extra room to give my young daughter rides.) Sled has been meticulously maintained and cleaned and needs nothing. Has been riden on couples trail rides, to the steep and deep of Cooke City and performed great for everything. Just over 1,500 miles. Only reason for selling is I try to get a new one every 2 yr.'s. Had a 4 yr. warranty w/ it from brand new, should be 2 seasons left. Thanks for looking, I will get more detailed photos of sled in a few days.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts