1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Item: 600 RS
Category: Sled
Year: 2015
Price: $6,900

Very nice 600RS, includes big brake kit. Sled is ready for trail conversion. Raced by Bauerly Racing for the 2015 snocross season. I purchased the sled from them to compete in the RedBull Snowboundries race which was canceled. 267 miles. Shocks have not been ridden on since being rebuilt.

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the trail tank for the sled which has not been installed yet. It is jetted and geared for the trail currently. That is the only thing to do to trail convert it.

So it is not currently trail converted?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Want to ship it to Maine?
If you arrange and pay shipping I have no problem shipping to Maine. Jeff Foster trucking and Halvor Lines are based in the Duluth/Superior area. I will gladly drop off at their home offices for shipping.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available. Halvor lines and and Jeff Foster trucking are local. You arrange and pay shipping I have no problem with that.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
that thing is cheap! 7000 dollar is 60.000 sek. For 60k in sweden you might get a 2013 RS
Wow thats weird. I have seen a few 13s for 5-6

Sorry about hijack

This is one good deal as well.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Are you going to haydays? Also can you tell me if you have to unhook the hot start on the 2015s to reprogram the timing or how did you actually trail convert it?

I'm very interested will be at heydays perhaps we could meet up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts