Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for input on a lift for my 2014 Renegade BC. I am looking for something to lift the sled and keep it up for summer storage. Any input on a good brand/price point. A simple search on Amazon shows the Extreme Max lift and Eagle Snow Snowmobile Stand. Are these any good? Do most people store your sled up to take the weight off the shocks/springs somehow?

Option 1)

http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Max-SNOWMOBILE-LIFT-STAND/dp/B00GZHEI3W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1394495814&sr=8-4&keywords=snowmobile+stand

Option 2)

http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Snow-Snowmobile-Stand---EAGLE-8030/dp/B0058FOR8S/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1394495814&sr=8-15&keywords=snowmobile+stand

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got the mad sled one about a month ago. It is really nice, all aluminum. Very light and easy to move around with and without sled on it as it has a lot of wheels on it. Well made and ships right out of WI to you in MN. It is not a cheap date at $350, but it appears it will last forever and will lift a house, which is good in case you ever lose your brain and buy a Yamaha.

·
Your source for premium sled parts and gear!
1,502 Posts
I got one from a member here mad sled check him out
I got the mad sled one about a month ago. It is really nice, all aluminum. Very light and easy to move around with and without sled on it as it has a lot of wheels on it. Well made and ships right out of WI to you in MN. It is not a cheap date at $350, but it appears it will last forever and will lift a house, which is good in case you ever lose your brain and buy a Yamaha.
Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendations. Our heavy duty aluminum lift is currently on sale for $325 plus shipping, which is $35 anywhere in MN. If you have any questions or would like to purchase one send us a PM or email us at [email protected]

MadTech Lift - Side Extended - 15.jpg

MadTech Lift with Sled - Front Side - 15.jpg

Attachments

·
life is short, live long
29,081 Posts
Mad Sled. All the way.
I think wheels on the other lifts are optional and pricey so dont be fooled by the low price of the other lifts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts