Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I've recently changed my front heat exchanger. I filled and burped the coolant system to manual spec. When the machine is cold it sits about an inch below the cold line but when warmed up and riding for a bit it comes up close to the cold line but has been spilling coolant out the over flow for a while. I've put about a tank and a half since the machine was worked on and figured it was maybe filled a bit to much but everytime I stop and check there is a bit of coolant leaking down by the a arm. It hasn't gone down a lot in the reservoir but I'd like to know what's going on as it never did this before I changed the heat exchanger and the coolant was always low in the reservoir but I never payed a lot of attention as previous owner said this was normal. Is this something I should worry about ? Will it stop once it's at the appropriate level ? Is this normal for these machines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Far from cheap, but really close to broke!
5,880 Posts
My 11 never kept coolant in bottle. Always kept a little pressure in system, Once you took cap off it comes up a little, but not to cold line. It's normal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts