1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Item: 2013 2 place 12' enclosed
Category: Trailer
Year: 2013
Price: 3100$ obo

Selling a 2 place enclosed trailer it's a 2013 triton xt 12 tilt trailer with glacier cap. Used on 4 trips totaling about 1000 miles. It's in excellent condition. Since it's a 12' long sleds will fit as well as atv's. Extras are spare tire, light kit for cap which includes tail lights marker lights and a dome light inside, track mats, tongue jack, and caliber grip ski guides( these are a amazing work like regular ski guides but allow you to walk up them or atv tires to grip on them) this trailer with the extras new is 3600$ if it was a full triton cap and trailer it would cost more than 4000$

It is currently in storage but will get it out this weekend and can email or text pictures then.

No emails please call or text 920-450-366eight

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went through my phone thinking i had to have at least a picture from when i picked it up last december. Nothing, I realized i got a new phone in February. Anyway I am away for work right now returning home tonight so tomorrow i plan to grab the trailer and i will take a bunch of different pictures. I will post some on here and also for the people that have texted me i will send them. I have some family obligations after being gone for 3 weeks in the morning but hope to have the pictures by early to mid afternoon. thank you for your patience

1 - 6 of 6 Posts