Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its starting to feel like fall around here, winter can't be too far behind. My new ride arrived at the dealership yesterday, I will be picking it up next weekend. Glad to have a bit of time to work on the rack, storage box and accessories before the snow flies. Starting to get excited.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
It will be a lucky machine as I can see how you spoiled the Tundra with your fabricating. It has helped me out alot by the way.
Are you keeping the Tundra also? I have gone with the ACE on the Tundra but a new 2011 as thats all the dealer said he was bringing in this year. Leftovers.
He said no changes, but I think the winsheild went from 17.5 to 20"?
A change in skies? Anyhow, Mid November for me. I certianly have enjoyed the efforts in your posts.
Enjoy your new machine.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be a lucky machine as I can see how you spoiled the Tundra with your fabricating. It has helped me out alot by the way.
Are you keeping the Tundra also? I have gone with the ACE on the Tundra but a new 2011 as thats all the dealer said he was bringing in this year. Leftovers.
He said no changes, but I think the winsheild went from 17.5 to 20"?
A change in skies? Anyhow, Mid November for me. I certianly have enjoyed the efforts in your posts.
Enjoy your new machine.
The Tundra is for sale, but I am not a particularly motivated seller, so it might stick around for a while. I put it on Kijiji, had a few nibbles but no takers so far. The new rack build will probably start around the end of the month, I will start a new thread for that. I am definitely starting to get "the bug". I am a deeply conflicted individual at this point, the kids on my construction project could use 2-3 weeks of nice weather yet to get our house all buttoned up, my snowmobile itch says bring on the cold. I guess I win either way!

Automotive parking light Sky Property Window Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought an Expedition Sport 600ACE last year and I love it.
I had to keep my 08 Tundra 550F for my fiancee to ride. She doesn't mind riding the Tundra so all is good.
I am sure you will like your sled also.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought an Expedition Sport 600ACE last year and I love it.
I had to keep my 08 Tundra 550F for my fiancee to ride. She doesn't mind riding the Tundra so all is good.
I am sure you will like your sled also.
Getting my Expo sport 600 ace soon. Looking forward to big snow this year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Throw a few pics up when you can. I wont see mine for a few more weeks, All I have seen of them is the stock BRP photo.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Wrong forum for me but seems like more interest here on the ACE ! My ACE T'NT is in at the dealer too. Hoping to pick it up next week since I'm in the middle of a septic bed replacement now. Can't wait. Come on winter .

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Congrats to everyone on their new sled. After 90 hard Km and a new engine my sled is new again. Bring on the snow.

RR

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mine is brand new 2012 and on the way to my trailer and ready to hit the snow.

The what? Yes, that white mattress that is not on the ground yet.

Last year, I was riding on the 5th of december. Look like that it will be the 5th of jan if the weather doen't improve.

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts