1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Item: 2012 XRS 800 Etec
Category: Sled
Year: 2012
Price: 8500

I am selling my 2012 ski doo mxz XRS 800 Etec. The sled has electric start and reverse, starts up and runs perfect every time! It has the 800 Etec which is a great motor and is very good on oil and fuel, and puts out 163 HP stock. sled has KYB pro 40 shocks on the front and rear, the shocks are all fully adjustable so you can tune them to the trail conditions. 2012 is when ski doo came out with the rear RMotion skid which eats up trail bumps and makes everything very smooth. The sled had the engine dealer Recall done at 4276.8 miles and I have only put a little over 500 miles on it since. The recall was done at American Powersports in Findley Ohio. I have also always ran XPS full synthetic oil its whole life. Track is in good condition and has studs. This sled is completely stock and is a great sled the only thing that has been added is a riser bar and a custom LED light kit, that looks awesome on the snow at night! This is a great sled and is by far my favorite sled I have ever had but I just cant keep it, I really hate to see it go!! Call/Text Ben @937-six seven one 3834

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats an old picture. when I bought the sled it had those on it. and I put brand new KYB pro 40s so they are like new! For some reason i cant figure out how to get more pictures, If you text me ill send you more pictures. thanks Ben

1 - 20 of 22 Posts