Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer says they'll take 7300, that's their bottom line. It has ice ripper sled and some aftermarket skis. It's in great shape not perfect. My brother is going to use it and abuse definately not riding it to church on Sundays. I have a 2013 XRS and love it so he wants the same sled as mine. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
It's retail price. For around the same price you could get a brand new sled, with warranty and 0% fininancing right now. That would be my choice.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
I know my local dealer sold two this year at that cost with 1000 miles on it.

I would want to get iron the low sixes but not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I was checking out a new renegade yesterday. $8600. If I didn't spend alot of $ on the sled over the summer I would have done it. Kinda waiting to see what 2017 will bring.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I got 5500 u.s. for my 11 xrs 800 with 12k miles on it. private deal. It was flawless with most miles coming from northern Ontario....

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Not a good enough deal on that 11. At this time of year wait till you come across a deal that you just can't pass up.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
But like you guys said I would seriously consider a new sled with warranty and 0% even if it's a tnt or so on.

·
Registered
331 Posts
7300 no way tell your stealership to sharpen their pencil. 6000 tops. Dont be afraid to push back on these greedy dealers you have the upper hand this year. Honestly if you can wait a few months Doo will be rolling out huge clearance sales on new units

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
It's already a huge clearance sale. ????????????

·
Premium Member
8,429 Posts
So my 2011 XRS 800 is worth about $6,000??

I really love the 2016 XRS renegade.

I guess I will be waiting a couple years before I upgrade.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Hopefully ^^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts