Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what kind of additional bogey wheels I would have to get to put on my 2011 rs if I want to trail convert??. It only has two in the back and I want to add at least 2 in front so my slides don't burn up on the trails in 15 miles??. Also where can I buy the bogey wheels??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
I picked a stupid name...
1,537 Posts
You need the mounts, some bolts, nylock nuts, and goofy lookin' washers too. I got mine from www.shspowersports.com. I would definitely recommend running the extra wheels unless you run in a lot of snow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need the mounts, some bolts, nylock nuts, and goofy lookin' washers too. I got mine from www.shspowersports.com. I would definitely recommend running the extra wheels unless you run in a lot of snow.
Alright thanks appreciate it is it pretty easy to assemble?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very easy to assemble. The holes are already in the rail, you just need to put everything together.
Do you have a 2011 rs? My sled is strictly sno cross I just bought it and it is my first ski doo ever owned absolutely love it.. But I'm doing a cross country race with in Feb and have to trail convert it all the way to race.. I know the basics of what to convert.. Except for jetting ratio

·
1,537 Posts
Just because I'm bored at work...

4 X 503193082 (cast support)

4 X 503191820 (washers)

4 X 207667086 (long bolts)

8 X 2332614716 (nylock nuts)

4 X 207662544 (short bolts)

4 X 503191316 (wheels)

That should get you fixed up.

Yes, I have had an 09 600RS and I currently own a 12 600RS and I have put these wheels on both of them. Main jets should be between 280-300 for XC use. This will vary based on temps and how the course is laid out. You're going to want to ditch the windmill 1.75" track if you want good top speed for XC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really appreciate the help!! So these bogey wheels go up front right.? Also what do you mean by ditch the windmill haha?

·
1,537 Posts
Yes, the wheels go on the front portion of the rails. They actually come with the sled when new but all the race teams remove them. You could maybe contact Warnerts, Scheurings, Goodwin, etc. to see if they have any. I called that 1.75" track a windmill because of the huge lugs. It adds a lot of rolling resistance to the sled and kills top end speed. Guys who race these in XC normally swap out the sno-x track for a 1.25" track and then 100+ mph is doable.

·
1,537 Posts
Regear. I run 23/49. If you really want high top speed get a solid 45 bottom gear and the necessary spacer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok im.just looking for about 95 100 cause im.only topping out at 78 and that won't cut it for my xcross race

·
1,537 Posts
Nick Roehl aka Tweener on here has the spacers you will need as it's a custom made part. I think he has them listed on his RVP Racing Facebook page. He used to race XC on the 600RS for a few years until the classes changed and now he's on XRS sleds. He'd be a good source of info for you if he's not busy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts