Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! I look at all the Bogging issues and mines different. High end bogging only after wide open for 100 yards getting to 8400 on tach. It will run excellent for the most part on track, on and off throttle. I did get a bog on the face of the jump a couple of times. but when it bogs it doesn't seems to be fuel issue. I know clutch is good no issues there at all. Going to hook it up to BUDS tomorrow.

290 min needle in 2 and 3rd position no difference. hot start unplugged. p6, power 160. I tried 300 main no difference put trail tank on by professional was done right. tried different plugs different belt.

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Get a wiring diagram and start resistance testing wires from the ecm to the sensors. See if your dealer could print it off for you. If everything checks out load test the wires with a light bulb and a lawnmower battery. Sometimes if one strand of wire is still connected it will ohm good but not be able to provide the ecm with the proper current.

·
Premium Member
27,898 Posts
BUDS came back with- High engine temp detected

High engine RPM Detected

Air temp sensor voltage too high

Exhaust gas temp sensor to high

PTO AND MAG power jet solenoid open circuit or short to ground

Any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, now you got me worried!!! I need to know if I can connect the ECM to a CanDoo.

·
Premium Member
27,898 Posts
Todd, maybe we can help each other out. Snap a few pictures and we can sort out the details.

·
Premium Member
27,898 Posts
Sorry, I meant for connection or sensor testing. You have a number of faults to check.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Sounds like it went lean and you burned up the piston. Gray white is lean. But with no comp on the mag side it won't burn the fuel so it would look black. Pull the head off and see what condition its in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts