Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, does anyone know their way around the rear suspension adjustments on the 2010 se xu? I've noticed that it seems to be riding pretty flat and seems to have lost any recoil. We tow about 300#-350# everytime we are out and it has about 2400 miles on it. I don't see any springs rods or the adjustment blocks like on a Summit. Thanks for your help.

·
Cains Guest
1,642 Posts
Your shocks are done. They are non rebuildable unfortunately. The skid model is RCG-A from Lynx. The pre XU (2008) came with a slightly heavier spring and shock in the Yeti expediton. This was an upgrade for some. The only after market company that built that exact shock package was Stadium in Montreal Quebec Canada. I think you can get a late model Summit / Freeride centre shock to work BUT the rear is a unique build. Scott @ Revel suspension has an experiment on the shelf for the rear that was never completed unfortunately. We all migrated to the SC5-U suspension in our widetracks

·
Cains Guest
1,642 Posts
Hey there, does anyone know their way around the rear suspension adjustments on the 2010 se xu? I've noticed that it seems to be riding pretty flat and seems to have lost any recoil. We tow about 300#-350# everytime we are out and it has about 2400 miles on it. I don't see any springs rods or the adjustment blocks like on a Summit. Thanks for your help.
The adjuster is a ring collar with detents under the spring you can rotate

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the reply. I was pretty sure that was the case, but was crossing my fingers for a simple fix. Do you know if the SC5-U suspension is an upgrade for this sled or is a completely different animal? Also any idea on the cost of the shocks?
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts