Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding with some friends today. I just sold my sled am am looking for a new one. I was riding my wifes 2010 nytro mtx 162 and my buddy ridesa 2007 ski doo xrs 800. We were climbing in decent snow he could beat me by 2 lengths. A guy rode up on a 2008 ski doo 800 and offered it to me for a ride. It was 4-5 lengths ahead of my buddys 07. He said it was stock other than a can. Are the 08 sleds that much hotter than the 07? There was a king cat and a couple 800 rmk's and this guy high marked everyone one the 08 ski doo. I'm thinking of buying one any reason not to? Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great sled, as a matter of fact, I have a very nice 163x I will make you a heck of a deal on. Has few little mods that make it even better. Back has been bad last 3yrs so low miles. 507-841-0891

·
Registered
100 Posts
08 to 12 XP are all the same basic frame of sled with minor mods / upgrades each year. The 11/12 models upgraded to the e-tec engine + S36 (narrow) front end, depending on model. Good sleds overall. Do some searches / reading in this forum for details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts