Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I knwo its a doo forum but i am trying to help out my friend he bought an 08 600R iq and he wants a very low white windshield..a dealer says he cant get it and another says its 150$ for a small peice of plastic!!

Is there anyone here who has connection to check this out? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys I knwo its a doo forum but i am trying to help out my friend he bought an 08 600R iq and he wants a very low white windshield..a dealer says he cant get it and another says its 150$ for a small peice of plastic!!

Is there anyone here who has connection to check this out? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
5437479 WINDSHIELD-RACE WHITE LOW $87.61
The price above was taken from Babbitts

Sounds like it time to change dealers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exactly.. bassicly theres no windshield.. he has a cobra atm and wants the race white one..

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5437479 WINDSHIELD-RACE WHITE LOW $87.61
The price above was taken from Babbitts

Sounds like it time to change dealers
yeah babbits but its 100 dollar to ship in CANADA! what the heck

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think he might just have to spend the money to get what he wants. sometimes thats really the only way
yeah well I tought some of you might have buddys that have spair parts or are polaris racer friends or something.. id understand 15-20$ of shipping but 100$ lol that is what it cost to ship a dodge cummins head that weights 200pounds 800km on purolator -.- that windshield wights 1 pound.

I guess I will look kijiji or craiglist..if anyone has one to sell PM me

·
Profile Creeper
14,942 Posts
yeah well I tought some of you might have buddys that have spair parts or are polaris racer friends or something.. id understand 15-20$ of shipping but 100$ lol that is what it cost to ship a dodge cummins head that weights 200pounds 800km on purolator -.- that windshield wights 1 pound.

I guess I will look kijiji or craiglist..if anyone has one to sell PM me
yeah sorry i cant help you out any. i do have friends that race IQR's but dont have any spare windshields at the moment. thats really weird why there are so much to be honest.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts