Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 2008 Ski-doo MXZ Renegade X 600 SDI is in great shape and has 5325 miles on it . It comes with high windshield and side flairs. It has a 1-1/4 inch track. Yellow skid plate, Black in color, runs great, chain case oil changed every year. I have also already paid for the registration for the next 3 years. $5900/ B.O. S;ed is located in St. Michael, MN. NW of Twin Cities.
Email me for more info, [email protected]

Tom

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sled also has brand new skies, and has a 12V plug in for the heated handlebar bag or heated helmet shield.

·
Registered
530 Posts
This 2008 Ski-doo MXZ Renegade X 600 SDI is in great shape and has 5325 miles on it . It comes with high windshield and side flairs. It has a 1-1/4 inch track. Yellow skid plate, Black in color, runs great, chain case oil changed every year. I have also already paid for the registration for the next 3 years. $5900/ B.O. S;ed is located in St. Michael, MN. NW of Twin Cities.
Email me for more info, [email protected]

Tom
If the price is firm, then put firm in the ad. Yours clearly shows B.O., and as I understand it, that means "Best Offer".

·
Registered
116 Posts
when you get serious about selling your sled, i might be interested. You paying for the registration for 3 years means nothing to a potential buyer. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts