Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 03 rev 800 for sale and wondering should I wait to snowcheck an 07 or pick up a 06 for cheap at end of the season.Also has anyone heard about a 800 sdi or maybe a 900?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,790 Posts
1FastREV said:
Got my 03 rev 800 for sale and wondering should I wait to snowcheck an 07 or pick up a 06 for cheap at end of the season.Also has anyone heard about a 800 sdi or maybe a 900?
[snapback]695688[/snapback]​
i know that it is really easy to get caught up in the speculation but wait until you find out from doo what they really have for 07! when the new sled info comes out then you can make a decision based on the facts! there will still be plenty of time to make your decision just hang in there, i know it is hard to sit and wait but you cant do anything right now anyway so dont get excited and wet yourself! even if they have a new 800 for 07 buy an 06 and wait a year till the bugs get worked out!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top