Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I am The Stig
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
SnoXJoe said:
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
[snapback]714250[/snapback]​
Yeah, I wonder where they came up with the idea?
 

·
I am The Stig
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
[snapback]714250[/snapback]​
Yeah, I wonder where they came up with the idea?

[snapback]714327[/snapback]​
That>
and it looks like they took an apex, a quad, a yz and smashed it together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
SnoXJoe said:
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
[snapback]714250[/snapback]​
Yeah, I wonder where they came up with the idea?

[snapback]714327[/snapback]​
That>
and it looks like they took an apex, a quad, a yz and smashed it together.
[snapback]714341[/snapback]​
I mean't more in the lines of a freestyle, then a rev.
 

·
I am The Stig
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Thats true^^^, potential to be good competition with the exception of the price. Looks like you would get a little more with the phazer though, we'll have to wait and see.
 

·
Made Member
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
that Phaser looks like a toy sled for a full size price. Not much to get me going in that line up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,186 Posts
Worse than their looks, did you get a look at the frickin' prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! That better not be a sign of other things to come. 14,000 dollars!! Are they serious??? Skidoo better not have such inflated prices or I may need to take up a new sport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,113 Posts
skidoo said:
Worse than their looks, did you get a look at the frickin' prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! That better not be a sign of other things to come. 14,000 dollars!! Are they serious??? Skidoo better not have such inflated prices or I may need to take up a new sport.

[snapback]714517[/snapback]​
WOW I did not see the 14K$ thing! I saw 6200$ and thought it surely is not worth that...


they still don't get it... to get a 4-stroke sled to weigh in at THEIR CLAIMED dry weight of 470 lbs. they give you a 14" track, no front end and a 42" ski stance... seems like quite a price to pay for A 4-stroke... 80 HP... the rev would weigh in at less than 350 lbs with all those cuts


yammie over the years has come out with more "radical" designed sleds than ALL the other oems combined... problem is none of them ever made it, these look to be more of the same!

IMHO of course
 

·
Closet Doo lover
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
[snapback]714250[/snapback]​
Yeah, I wonder where they came up with the idea?

[snapback]714327[/snapback]​
That>
and it looks like they took an apex, a quad, a yz and smashed it together.
[snapback]714341[/snapback]​
I mean't more in the lines of a freestyle, then a rev.
[snapback]714350[/snapback]​
Apparently you've never seen a snow scoot.

Viper ER do you ever not sound like a broken record?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,031 Posts
Yamanator said:
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
chasem said:
SnoXJoe said:
Those new phazers look like they would be a fun play sled, nothin more than that though. Interesting concept though.
[snapback]714250[/snapback]​
Yeah, I wonder where they came up with the idea?

[snapback]714327[/snapback]​
That>
and it looks like they took an apex, a quad, a yz and smashed it together.
[snapback]714341[/snapback]​
I mean't more in the lines of a freestyle, then a rev.
[snapback]714350[/snapback]​
Apparently you've never seen a snow scoot.

Viper ER do you ever not sound like a broken record?
[snapback]714552[/snapback]​
nator, we all have seen Sno Scoots at various yard sales around the country. Who cares? That Sno Scoot went nowhere just like the rest of yamaha's so called " radical new designs".... How about the " Viper, SRX, V max, RX-1, ...." Tough to give more crdit to yami when they kill the sleds after a few years and then dream up another " market buster"...

Yamaha needs to give what the market expects and wants, a true hi-performance no holds barred lightweight 2 STROKE with all the go fast tricks we all know yamaha can doo better than ANYBODY else.. Until then they will just be the 4 stroke guys who build sleds for the groomed trail slowpokes...
 

·
Ski-Doo Rider from Northern Vermont
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Toilet... nuf said.
 

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Tinker said:
Wow, there's a "c" in Attak this year.


[snapback]714403[/snapback]​
Is that what they call Bold New Graphics?
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
i really dont like them at all, they look the same as last year exept for the new one. i think it looks like the back end of a redline, middle section of an apex, and a 4 wheeler front end all smashed together. btw, i also think it looks very unfinished.

Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
501 Posts
80 horse seems too underpowered. Maybe if they put a twin verson of the 450f in it instead of the twin 250f it would have a little more power.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top