1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Summer Sucks!!!!!
8,989 Posts
Item: 2007 Summit XRS Full Mod part out
Category: Sled
Year: 2007
Price: Various

Ok boys and girls, sad day here........I would have never thought I'd still be sitting on this beast of a sled after numerous listings trying to make someone a killer deal on a one of a kind sled that is ready to rock. BUT it needs to go and go now, so it's being parted out ASAP. 2007 Summit XRS Full Mod 880 part out. Picture below is what I'll start with......I'm super anal about my toys, super clean parts in good to excellent condition. The list is below and all parts are plus shipping, if you think I'm high on pricing shoot me a reasonable offer. My cell # is 970.985.077five text me for any pictures.

NEW 880CC based on the 800R motor, FRESH SHR ported cylinder with o-ring groove moved outward and recut, NEW Wossner forged piston, coated by swaintech, NEW BRP Crankshaft, Installed run-out under .001. Fresh line honed 2007 cases. 2 different heads, Straightline Performance Inc. and Engine Tech, The ET head has high compression domes for 10ft, the SPI head has 2 sets of domes for lower and mid elevation. Comes with Mechanical Rave Valves/Stator and Magneto, can include Bored Carbs/ Reeds / clutching for additional cost.
Price $2500.00 ***I can send video of it running. Less than 100 break-in miles, it's ready to rip!

Aaen Pipe (800R), Ceramic Coated, Excellent condition.
Price $300.00

Straightline Performance Y pipe (800R) with weld on EGT bungs, Ceramic coated, Excellent condition. (Fits 2007 thru 2009, will fit 2010 and up if you drill the bolt holes up the next size)
Price $150.00

Straightline Performance Can (modified, baffles removed for flow and repacked for sound), Good condition, have video you can hear it.
Price $125.00

Boyesen Carbon Fiber Medium Tension Reeds with Blocks. Great condition.
Price $125.00

19/46 Gear Set, 15 wide Top gear and Chain. 500 miles. Great condition.
Price $100.00

All Steering / Brake Components / Misc. Chassis Parts not listed out, please make offer. Note: Rev spindles are lightened and polished.

I'm sure there's more odds and ends and things I have forgotten, I'll update this list as I think of more and as things sell.

Thanks for looking and remember ALL parts are coming off a Pristine ready to rock sled.

Pay-pal ready......

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.