Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering doo u guys think we will beat the most users online on march 4th, because of the new doo's??? i think we might. what do u guys think??

P.S. i also think the site will b vveerryy ssllooww.....lol

Andrew

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
yeah ha

Attachments

G

·
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
i was wondering doo u guys think we will beat the most users online on march 4th, because of the new doo's??? i think we might. what do u guys think??

Andrew

[snapback]736304[/snapback]​
I doubt it because alot of people on here allready know what`s coming out anyways!

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
500ss man said:

Andrew

I doubt it because alot of people on here allready know what`s coming out anyways!

[snapback]736324[/snapback]​
i dont!!!! someone please tell me!!!! all i know about is the 07 summits, there has been millions of pics of that but nothing else that i kno of.

Andrew

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
500ss man said:

Andrew

i dont!!!! someone please tell me!!!! all i know about is the 07 summits, there has been millions of pics of that but nothing else that i kno of.

Andrew

[snapback]736335[/snapback]​
Yeah where you been, we all know........just have to you read the right posts....really not much in pictures posted except the summit, 550f, mach ZX, and the Legend.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Theres snow, so no way we'll beat the record.
I'll be riding what I've got and not be soiling my pants over the new stuff!

·
Registered
555 Posts
doo rider said:
500ss man said:

Andrew

Andrew

[snapback]736335[/snapback]​
Yeah where you been, we all know........just have to you read the right posts....really not much in pictures posted except the summit, 550f, mach ZX, and the Legend.
[snapback]736555[/snapback]​
We all know about the new race/trail ready sled with your choice of a 600 or an 800 engine.

·
H2O CROSSER 111
2,869 Posts
SkidooSteve12 said:
Who cares?!? I'll be out riding.
[snapback]736776[/snapback]​
I care cause this one is used up, and I will be putting the last 1000 plus miles on it during the release

1 - 12 of 12 Posts