Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on what ski-doo is going to do differently with the 2007 line up. The yamaha's come out on monday in minneapolis.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Sledslapper said:
Check the older posts. This has been discussed so many times that the question is growing hair on it.
[snapback]712234[/snapback]​
so dont read it , you shouldnt have to search everything before you post!, it must have waisted your whole day reading this !!!

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
He does have a valaid point...

Some things here have waayyyy to many threads for no reason.

Check out the general section theirs a post with some pics and specs in there.

So far we know their is a 800 summit with liquid cooled case, 155 ponies. No word yet if it was SDI or Carbed. Theirs also the infamous "R" behind the 800 sticker on the hood which made a few of us believe they made a rotary valve motor...

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
FWIW- the search does suck but if your persistant you WILL get what you want. You need to search becasue you will find that the guys with the right answers will not answer the same questions over and over so if you want the best, read that; correct answers... do a search --- but by no means is it mandatory- he was just trying to help not antagonize!

my guess is it will have a track and a couple of skis, probably a motor and a brake and throttle lever maybe RER... but that is just a guess...

to be honest its ALL just guesses I have NEVER seen anyone be right with claimed prerelease info untill a week before the actual info release-

and yes yammie released today, but man they had to get that crap out early!

amazingly disappointed, 80 HP and to get the 80 HP sled to a CLAIMED 470 lbs dry they had to cut off the front end, narrow the track and set the ski stance to 42"s

sounds closer to the 91 phaser every time I read it!

go yammie !!!
you reinvented snowmobilig again...

·
Registered
65 Posts
ViperER said:
FWIW- the search does suck but if your persistant you WILL get what you want. You need to search becasue you will find that the guys with the right answers will not answer the same questions over and over so if you want the best, read that; correct answers... do a search --- but by no means is it mandatory- he was just trying to help not antagonize!

my guess is it will have a track and a couple of skis, probably a motor and a brake and throttle lever maybe RER... but that is just a guess...

to be honest its ALL just guesses I have NEVER seen anyone be right with claimed prerelease info untill a week before the actual info release-

and yes yammie released today, but man they had to get that crap out early!

amazingly disappointed, 80 HP and to get the 80 HP sled to a CLAIMED 470 lbs dry they had to cut off the front end, narrow the track and set the ski stance to 42"s

sounds closer to the 91 phaser every time I read it!

go yammie !!!
you reinvented snowmobilig again...

[snapback]714101[/snapback]​
I doo believe that yamaha will sell a ton of these and I bet it will be a real headache to run with on the trail for us rev riders. If we don't get out handled.
If you think about it the did real good to get 80 horse out of 500cc of four stroke

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
ViperER said:
[snapback]714101[/snapback]​
Last year everyone else knew what was being released a couple weeks in advance. We just kept you in the dark cause if everyone knew BRP would get suspicious.

There are people on here that know more than a week or 2 in advance.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
06MXZXRenegade800 said:
He does have a valaid point...

So far we know their is a 800 summit with liquid cooled case, 155 ponies. No word yet if it was SDI or Carbed. Theirs also the infamous "R" behind the 800 sticker on the hood which made a few of us believe they made a rotary valve motor...
[snapback]712773[/snapback]​
From what I have heard through the grapevine,
the 800 R is non-HO carbed motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts