Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Good job ski-doo and smart move. A lot of people will finally get what they wished for and a lot of others will be switching brands because of this sled.

My only concern is the lack of the 800R engine in this sled, if you offer that engine in theis sled you would have a complete knock out to the competition!! Think hard about that one doo..... I dont think its too late to add that engine to this killer package..... it would be the ultimate sled.

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
What engines will be in the XRS?? SDI and old PT??

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
Davey Boy - I read your post 4 friggin times, and it says nothing

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
Hatchers said:
Davey Boy - I read your post 4 friggin times, and it says nothing
[snapback]742320[/snapback]​
I think he was trying to say...

800R + XRS = one hell of a sled.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
snowblower said:
440 chassis/suspension/ergos with 600 or 800 trail ready motors! probly lookn at like 10G's
any 1 wanna buya firecat? haha

[snapback]742433[/snapback]​
I don't know where everyone is getting this 440 chassis stuff. Its a regular REV chassis...with lots of 440 stuff on it. same weight as any other REV 479lbs, 600 SDI or 800PT engine....

looks more like a race sled......DOO knows what they are dooing......they are going to sell a ton of these to all the BM wannabees....

here are the list of 440 stuff on the sled
1. C-36 racing clickers all around
2. 1.25" predrilled Ripsaw track
3. 440 bars and J-hooks
4. polycarbonate hood.
5. racing snow flap, clear gas tank, and 440 racing seat
6. racing brack braided line, ad internal/external drivers
7. link type sway bar/ painted A-arms
8. Handguards and riser block
9. HPV roller secondary
10. tunnel reinforcement

estimated extra cost over and above Adreneline. $1750

·
Registered
190 Posts
I leave for Dallas tomorrow morning at 7am. I'll try to take a crapload of pictures at the dealer show and post anything that I don't already see on here...Who knows though, by then you guys will probably have seen it all.

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
DooSki7c said:
I leave for Dallas tomorrow morning at 7am. I'll try to take a crapload of pictures at the dealer show and post anything that I don't already see on here...Who knows though, by then you guys will probably have seen it all.
[snapback]742970[/snapback]​
...and any specs you can get please!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks like the XRS MXZ'S have the 440's extra's shock's/etc but they also have a regular MXZ "X" which looks like it has adrenaline type shocks and the non-440 A-arms - is the "X" model now just an adrenaline type suspension/shocks?

Anybody know if the renegade is offered in the XRS?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Great news on the new 07's!

But I'm keeping my 02 pre-production 800 REV.....there's no way I'm going thru the same NO SNOW problem we had this year after spending a cool $10 g's on a new sled!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts