Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
you need to do a search or check some of the recent threads......this has been covered numerous times in the last couple days.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
doo rider said:
you need to do a search or check some of the recent threads......this has been covered numerous times in the last couple days.
[snapback]694025[/snapback]​
so...no! we don't know, no one knows. (soon i hope, to end the hype)

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
Doo usually releases in early-mid March. They have an unveiling & ride set for Mid-March in Munising, MI.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yamaha will unveil 1 new sled...

80 hp, 450 lb 500 cc 2 cylinder 4 stroke.

·
Registered
96 Posts
bm800rev

do u have the dates for that?? a place, time, ect???

MTU

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
mtu renegade said:
bm800rev

do u have the dates for that?? a place, time, ect???

MTU
[snapback]694616[/snapback]​
The VIC ride Very Important Customer ride is in Munising March 10-12 at the Best Western..

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
QUOTE(REVDOC @ Feb 2 2006, 01:20 PM)

Were did you here that
I have heard similiar. A light weight (less than 400lbs dry) 4 stroker ditch banger. Less than 100 hp. Its been posted here and on the TY board.
Ofcourse its all speculation, but its fun to guess. If you look at the pic of it on the yamaha site it def looks like its gonna be something of a very original design.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
read this on AMSNOW

THE LATEST RUMOR I'M HEARING AROUND THE WATER COOLER WAS THAT THE 2007 MACH Z H.O. WILL BE A LEGITIMATE 180HP MACHINE WEIGHING IN AT ONLY 490 LBS. THE CURRENT MACH Z PUTS OUT AROUND 165HP AND WEIGHS ABOUT 520 LBS. THE HORSEPOWER INCREASE HAS MUCH TO DO WITH MORE AGGRESSIVE PORTING, HOTTER IGNITION BOX, AND AGGRESSIVE HEAD DESIGN. THE WEIGHT WAS LOST USING LIGHTER AND FEWER PARTS. THE DRIVE IS ALSO SAID TO BE 6% TO 8% MORE EFFICIENT. ANYWAY JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT FOR NEXT YEAR. MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I talked to my dealer today (Bowens Powersports). He said that the only real changes will be that the 600 will get the shock set up the 440 has, with the reservoirs under the hood. Also there will be a DI 800, but it will only be in a summit for 07' to work the bugs out.

For 08' he said he "knows" doo will have a new chassis, and obviously the DI engines will expand to most packages...

Looks like 07' will be as uneventful for us flatlanders as 06 was....

·
Super Moderator
29,340 Posts
FormulaIII700R said:
I talked to my dealer today (Bowens Powersports). He said that the only real changes will be that the 600 will get the shock set up the 440 has, with the reservoirs under the hood. Also there will be a DI 800, but it will only be in a summit for 07' to work the bugs out.

For 08' he said he "knows" doo will have a new chassis, and obviously the DI engines will expand to most packages...

Looks like 07' will be as uneventful for us flatlanders as 06 was....

[snapback]696331[/snapback]​
I guess that makes it easy for me then - another year for my 'Gade!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Look for Doo to have a FOUR stroke 800, with the motor from their quad

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
FormulaIII700R said:
He said that the only real changes will be that the 600 will get the shock set up the 440 has, with the reservoirs under the hood.
That should jack up the price of an X package sled another GRAND!

·
Registered
522 Posts
SkidooSteve12 said:
FormulaIII700R said:
He said that the only real changes will be that the 600 will get the shock set up the 440 has, with the reservoirs under the hood.
That should jack up the price of an X package sled another GRAND!

[snapback]696667[/snapback]​
Heard a 440 based chassis available with 600 sdi only. And an 800 sdi motor 150 HP range

·
Registered
173 Posts
heard that as well no more 440X as it is no longer going to be a class they are all going to be 600 and 800 mods in the 440 chassis.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dave250r said:
REVDOC said:

[snapback]694461[/snapback]​
Were did you here that
[snapback]695911[/snapback]​
I have a buddy that saw them a few days ago, he said it looked like one of yamaha's new four wheelers, a very small seat and he could see the track right through the chassis. He thought that maybe some body work might be missing from that area. The name that was on the sled was Phaser Extreme. He also said he thought it had a 2cyl four stroke and the front suspension seemed to hang way out. Maybe similair to the Freestyle but a step up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts