Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here we go. I have a 2007 Rev 440 snowcross chassis. I decided to put an 800r in it. I purchased the entire wiring harness, ecm, carb and rave setup, stator, clutches, gauges, pipe, and air box. Went a purchased a 2009 800r.

I got the whole sled together and i had to use the 2009 flywheel, and pickups because of the crank taper differences. After i got it running the sled immediately had a blinking engine code. I checked every wire and connection and found nothing so i brought it to the dealer. EVERY code possible is showing up. it runs but runs ****ty. They have told me that the flywheel is causing voltage and timing issues. From what im told the flywheel timing keys are set at 12 oclock on the 2009 and up and 2 oclock on the 2007-2008.

Question is can i have that flywheel re-keyed to the correct position or can i run a 2009 ecm. i figure the 2009 ecm wont work due to the differences in the gauge setup.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
Pretty much have to change the crank stub. Or try the 2009 ecm, and maybe do a sweet gauge swap? Would look pretty BA with a set of xp gauges.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts