Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or know where I can buy a 2007 440x seat that’s in good condition, mine has small tares in it. Thanks

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
All you need is the seat cover then?

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Sorry i have lots of XM XS XP seat cover but not REV chassis seat covers.

New covers are not to bad of a price through BRP. Long as they are still available.

·
2nd Whore in command
102,253 Posts
Don’t think they are available unless you can find a dealer with a leftover in stock? They are hard seats to find for sale and I’m sure harder to find just the OEM cover. EBay would be your best bet for a reproduction cover. Not sure if that’s what you want?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I want an oem one, that’s why I just put seat down in my original post I doubt I’d find just the cover, everyone liked those seats and threw them on their 6 and 800’s

·
2nd Whore in command
102,253 Posts
No I want an oem one, that's why I just put seat down in my original post I doubt I'd find just the cover, everyone liked those seats and threw them on their 6 and 800's
I have a 440 seat, sorry but not in the market to sell it either. My cover isn't OEM either I don't think? Doesn't say Skidoo on the side.
It's blue/yellow like the XRS sleds.
Keep your eye out here, someone will find or have what your looking for eventually.

Welcome to Dootalk!!

·
Registered
5,899 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
That is right. Sorry. Man it is fun spending someone else money. :lol:

Any good upholstery shop can remove a colored panel on a seat and replace it looking like new. Just a thought.

Reactions: Ditchbangr zx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That’s exactly what I want lol mine only has tiny tares right along the front/top edge on the right hand side because the plastic side panel was cracked when I bought it and the guy riveted it together so where the plastic over laps the seat two of the rivets put tiny tares in the seat

·
Registered
498 Posts
That seat above with the yellow is the exact seat they have on the mxzx 550f

·
Registered
72 Posts
There’s a 440 seat for sale on the Facebook page ski-doo race sleds. I don’t know how long it’ll last might want to act fast.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts