Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if Friday night at midnight is for everybody or doo we get a sneek preview on DooTalk?

·
Registered
220 Posts
well heres what i know, i was at are local dealer today and he said that the 500ss is not going to be made any more (05 where the last year) due to the epa specs for 2006
and this line up is for engine 300f, 380f, 550f, 500sdi, 600hosdi, 800hosdi and the 1000hosdi, (and for yous that are fouling plugs it is from the breakin chip you can have the dealer burn it out. and the new models should be on the net by saturday night.

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
mxz rev fans rock said:
well heres what i know, i was at are local dealer today and he said that the 500ss is not going to be made any more (05 where the last year) due to the epa specs for 2006
and this line up is for engine 300f, 380f, 550f, 500sdi, 600hosdi, 800hosdi and the 1000hosdi, (and for yous that are fouling plugs it is from the breakin chip you can have the dealer burn it out. and the new models should be on the net by saturday night.
[snapback]308292[/snapback]​
500ss will be available but not with SDI
there will not be an 800 H.O. SDI

Funny how our sources say opposite things....hmmmmm....

·
Ski-Dooer
2,296 Posts
any word on how well BRP did this year sales wise?

and how much went out for warrnty?

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also heard that the MXZX's will all be on the RT chassis, I do know for sure there is a MachZ 1000sdi 136", I don't know if it will be called a Renegade. But I know I'm going to ride it March 13th and if I like it I will have one next year.I'm also going to ride the freestyle and get one for my kids.I did hear some rumors about a 1200 cc I still don't know if it is a four stroke or a two stroke. Ya know Yamaha has the new fuel injected Four stroke and alot of people are going to four stroke's ,oh well we will know at midnight Friday. It's like being 6 years old waiting for Christmas.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
any word on how well BRP did this year sales wise?

and how much went out for warrnty?
cannot say exact numbers but I know they furthered their #1 position

warranty claims are less than the industry standard, and that is a good thing!

biggest story will be how little cat and poo sold of new sleds, (did not hear about yammie but they never sell many) I am told it is a record low-

It makes sense to me that the 500SS is gone after all its a very old (but nice) motor!

We shall soon c!

·
Registered
50 Posts
my guess or wish list for new machines is this,

Mach Z Renegade (along with original short track)

New 500ss Power tek (as an x package only)

and a new Mach 1x 800. In the RT chassis, 800 PT motor with
twin pipes and rebuildable shocks.
(my next machine if they make it.)

And the Freestyle.

·
Doo Rider
3,171 Posts
Yellowknife said:
mxz rev fans rock said:
[snapback]308292[/snapback]​
500ss will be available but not with SDI
there will not be an 800 H.O. SDI

Funny how our sources say opposite things....hmmmmm....

[snapback]308447[/snapback]​
who's your source...????

·
Doo Rider
3,171 Posts
Rockitman said:
I also heard that the MXZX's will all be on the RT chassis, I do know for sure there is a MachZ 1000sdi 136", I don't know if it will be called a Renegade. But I know I'm going to ride it March 13th and if I like it I will have one next year.I'm also going to ride the freestyle and get one for my kids.I did hear some rumors about a 1200 cc I still don't know if it is a four stroke or a two stroke. Ya know Yamaha has the new fuel injected Four stroke and alot of people are going to four stroke's ,oh well we will know at midnight Friday. It's like being 6 years old waiting for Christmas.
[snapback]308553[/snapback]​
nope no machz 1000SDI with a long track. but there is a MXZ 1000 SDI renegade X with long track.

trust me.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
doo rider said:
adrenalineX said:
rest assure, theier will be a 800HO SDI.
[snapback]308952[/snapback]​
Actually their will definitely not be an 800HO SDI. that is a guarantee. not from my dealer or a rumour. TRUST ME
[snapback]308960[/snapback]​
No your wrong, just like the other guy said, NO 800SDI, it's a 700 SDI
, TRUST ME, I'll be able to say I TOLD YOU SO.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.