786 Posts
Year: 2006
Make: Ski-Doo
Model: MXZ Adrenaline 600H.O. SDI
Mileage: under 550 miles!
Condition: Excellent
Price: $$7,000.00
City, State/Province: Rochester, New York

Description: Up for sale is a 2006 Ski-Doo MXZ Adrenaline 600 H.O. SDI... The sled is in excellent condition and is BRAND NEW has under 550 miles, i will give an exact number when i talk to him. The sled is VERY fast and has a RIPSAW 1.25" track... also has a POWERMADD Pivot adapter and a 4 inch powermadd riser block!... which is 6 inches total... The sled has the 440x bars also. He wants 7,000 firm and i beleive he has a brand new cover and a few other things he will throw in with it... i'll get more details when i talk to him again!

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
has new computer from ski-doo... different programing... even faster now!....

ALSO:

have a triton to place trailer tilt bed, ski-guids and the layout for the track to grip.... has a blizzard enclosure on it...

will include with sled for 8400!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Gossin said:
all miles are from groomed trails in tug hill!
[snapback]718246[/snapback]​
groomed trails on tug hill? wow, did you say groomed trails on tug hill? no just kiddin. i really dont think all miles are on groomed trails at tug hill though. will he sell the trailer separate?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will get pictures of the sled today, he really wants to sell it as a package but if he sells the sled first he will sell the trailer seprate!

ttt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts