Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I wait and snow check an 07 or get an 06 right now because they are so cheap at the end of the season or snow check a 800 whatever it may be.Also anyone interested in an 03 rev with 2564 miles on it.Its clean as hell and runs great.

·
Registered
721 Posts
go 06....these things are getting very pricey..take the 06 for the deals they are giving...they are going really cheap. there should not be anything too drastic on 07 since no new chassis appeared in snocross this year

·
Registered
332 Posts
Rev800doo said:
go 06....these things are getting very pricey..take the 06 for the deals they are giving...they are going really cheap. there should not be anything too drastic on 07 since no new chassis appeared in snocross this year
[snapback]701640[/snapback]​
Wait until after March 21st, and you won't believe how cheap they are going to be for an 06.
No chassis change for 07, new engine for 07 mountain sleds, probably an 800 sdi.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I know your dilema.
My guess is the 07 will have a feuly 800 on a new chassis.
They will have a stronger front end.
The sled will take bumps like the original rev, better than the RT.
But not be as hardcore SnowX for lazy guys that want comfort.
Modified SC4 and maybe a windsheild on the X
that will doo more than a thong.

My solution,
I picked up a sweet deal on an 05 trading my jinxed 04.
The 05's with PTEK and SC4 is a big jump for cheap.
I get to run my 04 till my new one is ready.
Drive it, then if the 07 is that much better, I'll flip it in the spring.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1FastREV said:
Should I wait and snow check an 07 or get an 06 right now because they are so cheap at the end of the season or snow check a 800 whatever it may be.Also anyone interested in an 03 rev with 2564 miles on it.Its clean as hell and runs great.
[snapback]701605[/snapback]​
I would wait for an 07. I hear that they will have a new 800 mill. Maybe just mountains and X package. Not sure. If so this is what I have been waiting for. A new 800 hopefully based off the 1000 motor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.