·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: 2006 MXZ-X 600 SDI Renegade Part out
Category: Sled
Year: 2006
Price: various

My beloved 2006 MXZ-X 600 SDI Renegade gave up. I suspect I killed it with the aftermarket can, but not sure yet. It ran beautifully and was a faithful servant for 4 years. It pains me to do this to her, but I need to upgrade. Fixing the motor on a machine with 13,786 miles doesn't make sense.

This machine was absolutely flawless until the time of death. Electrical, hand warmers, lights, suspension, drive train, etc. worked excellent. I was and continue to be, impressed by Doo reliability. But also smitten and got bit. I genuinely believed that this machine would last forever. In a moment of haste, in order to shake things up, I installed an aftermarket can to run the UP with a little more noise. Well, I think I burned her down. Haven't split the motor yet, but the plugs look pretty white. Motor worked great until shutting down, then seized up. Crank and all parts likely still straight, but not sure.

Here's the plan; All parts will be sold to ski doo faithful. She'd like it that way. Its a beautiful machine, no abuse here. I hope someone can take the panels, seat, shocks, skid, track, electrical pod, re-coil, rave vales, tank, lights, lugguge rack, etc and put it to good use. She'd like it that way.

this is a new endeavor for me. Like i said, I thought this machine would go forever. Ran with the 800s and 1,000 four strokers in the trials for years. But here goes

left panel

right panel

rear panel under seat

hood with foam

X package seat

Shocks, front left

shock, front right

shocks, rear front

shocks, rear back (clicker)

rear skid minus shocks 136"

recoil, never used, E start

handle bar with full controls

riser block, 4.5"

instrument cluster, speedo, tack, works perfect

track, 136 X 15 X 1 3/8" cobra, fully clipped

pipe from motor

A Arm top right

A Arm, top left

A Arm, Bottom right X package type

A Arm, Bottom left, X package type

nose

windshield - X package

windshield-big old guy style

acerbus hand guards with brackets

clutch, primary

clutch, secondary

chaincase with chain and gears, less than 500 miles

reat rack (renegade type)

rear tail light

skis, worn but work fine, only single carbide, Pair only

e starter, works great

please text or call to Steve, 616.403.0300 You can see machine and pull parts in Holland, MI. shipping will be extra. I will arrange to ship on weekends only. See attached pix for reference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts