Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the only pic I've seen is with the stupid bumble bee on the side. I've had my heart set on a new '06, but if that's all they got for graphics, that's dumb, I won't buy it. I don't believe in having to change much, if anything after buying a brand new sled, if I don't like the graphics, I'm out! Anybody seen anything else in the way of new pictures of just the plain ole MxZ Adrenaline or trail?

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
sdf said:
the only pic I've seen is with the stupid bumble bee on the side. I've had my heart set on a new '06, but if that's all they got for graphics, that's dumb, I won't buy it. I don't believe in having to change much, if anything after buying a brand new sled, if I don't like the graphics, I'm out! Anybody seen anything else in the way of new pictures of just the plain ole MxZ Adrenaline or trail?
[snapback]310219[/snapback]​
here is a pic of the black renegade I found on another site

Attachments

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
what site was that on

·
Super Moderator
29,360 Posts
skidoo said:
what site was that on
[snapback]310243[/snapback]​
Yeah, where did you find that?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Will the MXZ's have a red color option this year?

·
Registered
211 Posts
You won't buy a sled if you don't like the graffics? That seems a little odd. I'd rather have a sled that outperforms the rest. Nothing a bit of paint can't solve. Or just take off the stickers.

G

·
C said:
You won't buy a sled if you don't like the graffics? That seems a little odd. I'd rather have a sled that outperforms the rest. Nothing a bit of paint can't solve. Or just take off the stickers.
[snapback]312566[/snapback]​
To each there own. It's his money. He don't like the graphics he don't like them. I wouldn't buy a pink car just because it's fast. The deciding factor in me getting a REV in 04 was the XPS II graphics. If they didn't have that I would be on a Cat right now. I gotta like the looks as well as the performance and if I got to spend $11,000 on a sled I don't want to be painting it or cutting up graphics.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
yeah but with the rev you can basically change the looks of your sled and make it look like you want it to for a fairly cheap price!!! why buy just on looks alone build it the way you would have! its easy and cheap!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts