Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year: 2005
Make: Ski-doo
Model: Rev 600 H.O.
Mileage: 650 Miles
Condition: Excellent
Price: $$5500 O.B.O
City, State/Province: Wyalusing, PA

Description: Only 650 miles, great condition with custome graphics. Has 144 woodys studs, the X steering package with fixed windshield, bar, risers, and hand guards. Still have original windshield and steering post. Extra belt as well. Lets make a deal.

PM me at doo52 or call 607-743-9046

·
Registered
160 Posts
doo52 said:
Hmmm no interest. Well I guess I'll hang on to her till next winter and then maybe we'll actually get some snow to ride. Thanks to all of you for looking.

[snapback]784211[/snapback]​
Any Pics??

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Switch, if your serious I can get you some this weekend. I have a couple from last summer if you want me to email them to you. I cant figure out how to get them posted on here. Shoot me an email address if your interested.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
XPS, Im at home for break right now but I can send you pics by monday or tuesday.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XPS, I sent you the pictures today, hope you enjoy. For anyone else that would be interested in seeing pics, send me your email as I dont know how to get the pics loaded on here. Thanks again.....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wasn't a big fan of the stock decals, then I saw the same exact sled as mine on a ride near home so I decided personalize it. And no, the sled has never been wrecked..... thanks for replying

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.